Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We survived!

Well, Michelle and I went on the radio this morning and talked about her artwork and about the book.

>whew<

It was scary and I'm sure we sounded nervous but I think it went well. We talked for about 20-25 minutes, and I don't think we bored anyone. I felt like it flowed well together, talking about the upcoming art tour here next week and then tying the art Michelle is doing for the book in with the whole thing.

I did hear a comment something to the effect of "brown nosing" when it comes to the BLM! Jokingly, of course. But honestly, our local BLM is simply awesome from the staff to the program itself and I have no problems bragging up on them! They are the reason I saw fit to do a book about Oregon's wild horses! So yeah, I probably did some pretty heavy promoting of the BLM, because they deserve it!

Between this blog, going on the radio, and now a web site for the book, it's really feeling like it's coming together. It's felt like a dream for so long and now it's sinking in that it's a reality!

So, I started a web site last night. I obtained a domain for the book and uploaded a beginning to the site. There are changes to be made, and none of the links on the left side are functional yet but it should be all together within a couple days.

Click here to see the new website:

Oregon's Living Legends

I'll continue to keep updating this blog, but the web site will have the "constant" data and facts about the book. I will be able to do so much more with the web site than I can with the blog, but the blog will be great for changes and announcements.

So, signing off for now but keep checking back! And thank you for your suppot!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Andi! You survived the interview! I haven't had a chance to check out your website yet, I'm sure it'll be awesome. You've done such a wonderful job already with blogging, you're a natural. I'm stashing my pennies and dollars to buy a book - I want an autographed one ya know!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete