Thursday, August 6, 2009

On the radio!

Well, next week, Michelle and I will have our first real "promotion" of the book; we will be on the local radio station talking about the book and the artwork! I'm nervous about being on the radio but excited to get the publicity!

I will also be looking at collecting donations to help with publication costs, and I will be contacting various groups like the BLM, MHF and Oregon's tourism department with pleas for financial assistance for the first round of publishing.

And I will be pre-selling a few books as well. Soon, I will have links for paypal so you can pre-purchase a book -- which will be signed by myself and Michelle -- or so you can donate to help get it published!

I will also have some artwork for sale soon here from Michelle and when the book is completed, the artwork will be available individually or in sets.

Oh, and check out Michelle's web site for more of her artwork!

Michelle Severe Western Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment