Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Posters!

We have posters now!

Accepting orders for posters of the book cover, Mesteno, "Horse With No Name", Coyote Lakes, or any of the other paintings as they are completed!

These will make wonderful Christmas gifts!

Posters are 12x18 on heavy poster paper, and good enough for framing or just hanging without a frame!

They are only $10, plus $3.50 to cover shipping and handling!

If you would like to order a quantity for your group or club to resell, contact me and I will give you a great discount.

And as an extra incentive ...

Pre-order the book and get a poster for just $5!

And if you want to purchase the book as a gift for someone, since it won't be out before Christmas, the poster makes for a great gift to put under the tree and I will include a certificate indicating a book will be sent hot off the press!

You just can't go wrong!

You can use PayPal or send me a check or money order ... it's that simple!

I will be updating my web site, tonight if the storm doesn't knock our power out, with handy PayPal links as well.

Order now before the Christmas rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment