Sunday, October 4, 2009

Progress!

I'm getting excited ... we're getting down to the wire on the book!

I've taken a few orders -- thank you! Now we are looking for sponsors or advertisers to go in the book and help fund this project! It's shaping up nicely and Michelle is working on a couple of different pieces of art right now. I believe she is working next on Ligget Table and Coyote Lakes horses, both of which will be awesome! Of course, all her work is awesome. Look for the art as it takes shape on these pages.

Don't forget to go to my book site too:

www.oregonslivinglegends.com

I've added an order form for those who don't wish to use PayPal.

Soon, I will have some more cool stuff for you to order, using the artwork for the book:

  • Christmas Cards
  • Blank Note Cards
  • Calendars
  • T-Shirts
  • Signed Prints
  • Mouse Pads
  • And More!
Michelle is working on some "snow" themed prints that will be nice for Christmas cards and there will be at least 12 full color paintings that will be perfect for calendars!

If you are a trainer and would like to hang your shingle in the book, contact me for some special rates! If you know anyone who would like to advertise in the book, the deadline is December 1st 2009.

Coming soon to the web site:

More artwork
Order forms for art, cards and more!
Advertising price list
More excerpts from the book

Check back often ... things are moving FAST now!

1 comment:

  1. Cool beans, Andi! I'll be checking out the advertising rates...I've got a certain feed company sponsoring Mustang U that ought to be included, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete